MRM assists graduates of the 'Fundamentals of Clinical Research' course with career placement into the industry by providing them with the following:
Career Placement and Resume Preparation:
- Students are provided with a resume writing guideline.
- All students have their resume evaluated by experienced Clinical Research Professionals.
- Successful graduates have their resume distributed to several hundred potential employers (pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, academic institutions, and research sites). The student’s resume is placed into our pass code protected “resume database” that is only accessible by potential employers.
- Graduates have access to Job Postings and career guidance through the Alumni Career Center.
- Resumes will be posted on MRM's website for free access by employers.
- Over 70% of MRM graduates obtain employment as Clinical Research Professionals (e.g. CRA, CRC, CDM, Drug Safety Specialist).
- Please note: Industry sponsored students are not eligible for career assistance.
A partial list of locations where graduates have obtained employment after graduating from "Fundamentals of Clinical Research":
|Abt Associates Inc
||Advanced Biomedical Research Inc
|Algos Pharmaceutical Corp
||Bio-Reg Associates Inc
||Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
|BTG Pharmaceuticals Inc.
|CRA Solutions Inc
||Endo Pharmaceuticals Inc
||Esoterix Center for Clinical Trials
|Focus Managed Research Inc
||Forest Laboratories Inc
||Garden State Cancer Center
||Hilltop Research Inc
||Ingenix Pharmaceutical services Inc
|Johnson & Johnson
||Kelly Scientific Resources Inc
||Kendle International Inc
|Matrix Research Institute
||MDS Pharma Services Inc
||MEDEX Clinical Trial Services Inc
|Merck & Co
||Novartis Pharmaceuticals Inc
||Omnicare Clinical Research Inc
|Otsuka America Pharmaceutical Inc
|Pharmaceutical Research Network
|PRA International Inc
|St Lukes Medical Center
|TKL Research Inc
||Univ of California at San Diego
||Univerity of Pennsylvania Medical Center