MRM has designed a web based Learning Management System (LMS) with a library of clinical research education modules and comprehensive training programs. The LMS is used to launch the courseware, track your training and archive your training documentation. It can be used by the individual and by clinical research organizations. Clinical research organizations can purchase a bulk number of courses, provide the desired employee with access, track and archive the employees training. The LMS was designed to assist companies in managing their staffs training and re-certification contact hours. Individuals can use the system to track their ongoing training and professional development as well as tracking their re-certification contact hours.
Courseware Design and Development
Medical Research Management, Inc. has modified and adapted the Instruction Systems Design (ISD) model to design and develop courseware used to train clinical research professionals. MRM takes into consideration Bloom's learning domains of cognitive, affective, and psychomotor in the design of learning objectives, activities, and test questions.
Courseware Design to Maximize the Learning Experience Includes:
- Pre-examination to evaluate the learner's (SKA) Skills, Knowledge or Attitude prior to training
- Content and layout strategies include behavioral learning objectives, key terms, diagrams, flow charts, and tables highlighting key points, example documents, workbook activities and examination review guides;
- The learner has access to examination review guides prior to taking the post exam;
- Post examination to evaluate the learner's (SKA) Skills, Knowledge or Attitude acquired from training;
- The post examinations provide feedback with correct and incorrect answers;
- The learner evaluates if the course has met each behavioral learning objective; and
- Incorporated applicable parts of 21 CFR 11 with respect to training records, course access, and security.