"The LMS Administrator is a Learning Management System for Everyone"
The LMS Administrator is a learning management system used by individuals and research organizations to manage and track training activities. This LMS service is automatically provided with the purchase of one or more Elearning products at no extra charge.
Our learning management system (LMS) contains a library of clinical research courses and other Elearning products, provides tracking of individualized training records including pre and post testing examinations, earned continuing education contact hours, certificates of completion, and curriculums with learning objectives. All training records are archived under the LMS administrator and can be printed or downloaded by the individual or research organization. There are two types of LMS Administrator accounts: individual and group. Individuals can activate and access the courseware. Research organizations, purchasing group courses can manage and track staff training activities.
LMS Administrator provides you with the following:
- Location used to activate and launch course;
- Training management and tracking;
- List of the courses purchased, activated, and completed; and
- Individualized training records.
Individualized Training Records include:
- Course curriculums with learning objectives;
- Pre and post testing examination scores;
- Earned continuing education contact hours; and
- Certificates of completion.